OR CALL 1300 542 245
A motorhome is a motorised recreational vehicle (RV) combined with an accommodation area.
Motor Home and RV Dealer Insurance covers a range of risks associated with the sale of recreational vehicles, including:
- premises and contents (including showrooms)
- stock (including own motor homes) and parts
- road risks whether the motorhome is driven by staff and customers, and covering third parties for injury or property damage
- RV and motorhome transit (including to and from shows)
- public and product liability
- unaccompanied demonstrations coverage, enabling test drives to be undertaken by customers without a member of staff
The type and level of cover required will depend on a range of factors, including the size of your business, type of recreational vehicles sold, and location of your business.
Contact Us for expert guidance on the best insurance to protect your business and provide you with peace of mind.