OR CALL 1300 542 245
Motor Vehicle Dealer Insurance covers a range of risks associated with the sale of cars and motor vehicles, including:
- premises and contents (including showrooms)
- stock (including own cars) and parts
- road risks whether the motor vehicle is driven by staff and customers, and covering third parties for injury or property damage
- Car transit (including to and from shows)
- public and product liability
- unaccompanied demonstrations coverage, enabling test drives to be undertaken by customers without a member of staff
The type and level of cover required will depend on a range of factors, including the size of your business, type of cars and motor vehicles sold, and location of your business.
Contact Us for expert guidance on the best insurance to protect your business and provide you with peace of mind.