OR CALL 1300 542 245
A caravan is usually towed by a vehicle, and is designed for living in.
Caravan Dealer Insurance covers a range of risks associated with the sale of caravans, including:
- premises and contents (including showrooms)
- stock (including own caravans) and parts
- road risks whether the caravan is being towed by staff and customers, and covering third parties for injury or property damage
- caravan transit (including to and from shows)
- public and product liability
- unaccompanied demonstrations coverage, enabling test drives to be undertaken by customers without a member of staff
The type and level of cover required will depend on a range of factors, including the size of your business, type of caravans sold, and location of your business.
Contact Us for expert guidance on the best insurance to protect your business and provide you with peace of mind.